How to change volume?

HenryH

Still Fresh
There isn't a physical volume controller anywhere on the external surface of the system, and I can't seem to find a digital menu for changing volume, either. How do you actually change the volume?

When playing a video or music just use D pad up and down. In the emutator slide the power switch up and release it. This brings up the emulator menu which includes volume adjust.

you use the up down part of the left controller for most things.
In emulators it's power + up or down.

On the dingo 4gb file system there is in the root a file called A320 DIN GOO IB-English.pdf
It's also here
This contains the manual, it has more info on key's.

Updated faq in wiki, added manual.

okay ... I can't believe how n00b my question is about to be, but hey pulling my hair out here!

Firstly got my dingoo yesterday and its ACE. I mean the build quality is brill, and its a real pull back to my heydays - And yeah I have a nds, psp, iphone, archos 5 ... and I am WELL chuffed with this device!

So back to the idiot question. I can change volume in media (audio and video) also in the gba emulator (through the menu) but whenever I try power + up or power plus down it just shuts off the dingoo :oops: What is mean by power + up, is that slide power up and hold up arrow .. or am i missing a trick? :oops:

thanks

It is not noob, it is just a stupid combination they decided to use. I tried it only once but I believe you have to press UP or DOWN plus just slide the power for a second, not holding it for more than that or it will shut down the device.
Not only is the power button clumsy for turning the thing on and off, it also has to be used to build even clumsier combos, how fantastic <_<

Back