How To Contact Gp2Xstore?

darkn00b08

Still Fresh
Hi all. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact the folks at gp2xstore.com. I bought an F-200 from them two years ago and now I want to buy a WIZ. Unfortunately the website's certificate is expired and apparently they only take PayPal now.

I want to give them my money but I can't. :D Any help here would be appreciated.

Their contact email is Sales@Gp2xstore.com

Also, despite the fact that you said not for support, I probably would have just contacted them through the support page and simply asked them the question. I have done this a few times to ask if they were going to stock certain items. I'm sure they would reply to your question about other ways to pay them.

Also, they have an eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/gp2xstore

fett42 said:
Their contact email is Sales@Gp2xstore.com

Also, despite the fact that you said not for support, I probably would have just contacted them through the support page and simply asked them the question. I have done this a few times to ask if they were going to stock certain items. I'm sure they would reply to your question about other ways to pay them.

Also, they have an eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/gp2xstore

Thanks for your reply. I'll try that. They've been very nice in the past when I had issues. They used to let you pay with a credit or debit card.

Anyway, thanks.

EDIT

Code:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

sales@gp2xstore.com
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

Last edited by a moderator:
It is weird that you couldn't use a credit card though. I didn't think of this until just now, but a few weeks ago I ordered a replacement Wiz from them and I was able to use a credit card without any problems.

fett42 said:
It is weird that you couldn't use a credit card though. I didn't think of this until just now, but a few weeks ago I ordered a replacement Wiz from them and I was able to use a credit card without any problems.

I didn't even have the option for anything but PayPal. I like the folks over at gp2xstore.com. IIRC the owner's name is Dave? Anyway he has been very nice and helpful in the past and maybe we can work something out. There's always their ebay store. I may try that.

BIG OL' EDIT HERE:

Someone is paying attention to this forum. Credit card is now an option. It also may have been related to the expired certificate. Whatever it was, its fixed now. A big thank you to whoever is watching.! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a problem with gp2xstore.com too... When I try to buy something and fill the registration form there are only few countries listed (US, UK, Canada, Japan, Germany, France, Australia, Spain) and there's no mine... I'm from EU, so there shouldn't be any problem with shipping, they also claim that: "...we ship worldwide via USPS or FedEx" (link). Maybe someone from gp2xstore.com will read this and fix it?...

Back