http://www.linuxgames.com/ is down :(

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
Running a website for 17 years is a very long time. It is longer then i have known my wife and I have made some amazing friends along the way. This site is now a memory to the hard work that Dustin, Al and myself and all the other contributor to LinuxGames have put forward. It has been a journey with amazing experiences that I would not trade for anything as well as the countless lessons learned.

People have been personally attacking my decision to retire the site and I ask they stand back and let us make the decision in peace. This site and it's parent company, TeleFragged who is also shutting down, has been in my life for a very long time now. Personally I need some time to sit back and reflect before I begin another journey.

We may return someday with a newer and better version of LinuxGames till then thanks for all your support for the past 17 years.

MM

Well it's most likely for the best, long ago it used to be a very lively site with good information. However for almost a decade it's been really slow at updates and usually the news was common knowledge by the time it got posted. 

Back