I Am Cancelling (Eventually)

I think I may start making new threads every time I have a brain fart that my common sense fails to dismiss

Chairman_Now said:
OK, we have the devoted fanboys saying that they'll never cancel. Some of them saying that they'll simply write off their pre-order money if need be.

Anyone feel differently? I'm still hanging in - for now. But September 30th is coming, and perhaps, the currency situation will right itself by them :) And then there's headlines like this...

http://armdevices.net/2010/03/10/50-arm-powered-tablets-to-be-released-at-computex/

Leads me to believe that eventually, someone will come up with a facsimile of Pandora. You know, if enough monkeys type away on keyboards, eventually Hamlet get's written. Or something like that.

Anyway: I WILL CANCEL, EVENTUALLY!

I will not wait for the panda no matter how long it takes. Does anyone else agree?

wow really, you arre bored amigo >.> you need a girl or something to take time off your hands

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
WHAT ARE ALL OF YOUR ORDER NUMBERS

I'm guessing they are

Dannyxzero said:
<snip>

wow really, you arre bored amigo >.> you need a girl or something to take time off your hands

I don't think its "time" he's got in his hand then
or is that a new euphemism

:)

EvilDragon said:
MooTheKow said:
EvilDragon said:
I will also cancel.

Hmm... maybe we should cancel our order with the Chinese factory just before they deliver :D

So .. what.. in like 2 months or so? ;)

You know, those two months seem normal for OMAP devices... just check the ordering page from the Always Innovating Touchbook:

"Please note that due to our current backlog, new orders won't be shipped immediately. Ordering today will ensure you a better place in the queue list, but expect your order to be shipped within two months"
2 months is normal but 2 years is not.

Mr.Confuzed said:
But if we cancel, we'll miss out on the most important part: Will it blend?

I don't think I'd be able to watch that video! It would probably hurt too much!

Asmo said:
ahahah said:
i will probably cancel if the 3DS is interesting and release before pandora :)

According to Nintendo it'll be out in Japan 'by March 2011'.

So it could be close :D

how to be sure i'll receive my pandora before...? :)

well guess what, ill wait forever, for me, that money is already gone
sure i could get a refund, but then someone else will eventually get MY pandora.

GizmoTheGreen said:
well guess what, ill wait forever

even if an other console more powerful and cheaper will release before the pandora?

ahahah said:
even if an other console more powerful and cheaper will release before the pandora?
If that potentially more powerful and cheaper console runs linux as main OS, is open like the pandora is and has the same size, maybe I would.
If it runs on a closed OS: NO WAY!

You're going to have to wait anyways, no matter if you cancel or not if you decide to get one. You won't die. Even if you do cancel, and decide to get it at a later time, aren't you waiting longer?

These delays don't phase me. I gave up the Pandora for Lent.

EvilDragon said:
I will also cancel.

Hmm... maybe we should cancel our order with the Chinese factory just before they deliver :D

Are we sure that the Chinese haven't actually cancelled? ;) :(

iprice said:
EvilDragon said:
I will also cancel.

Are we sure that the Chinese haven't actually cancelled? ;) :(

Hehe, yes, I'm sure ;)
Those last photos we've seen certainly didn't look like it :D

Last edited:
Back