I Have A Problem With Aleph One...

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi,

I have a problem with the Marathon trilogy on the Pandora :(

No matter which game (Marathon 1,2 or 3) I want to play, it's always the same one which starts...

What am I doing wrong ?

Bye and thanks for your help !

Magic Sam, right from his Pandora :D

p.s: I didn't know that game before, IT'S AMAZING !!!

Magic Sam said:
Hi,

I have a problem with the Marathon trilogy on the Pandora :(

No matter which game (Marathon 1,2 or 3) I want to play, it's always the same one which starts...

What am I doing wrong ?

Bye and thanks for your help !

Magic Sam, right from his Pandora :D

p.s: I didn't know that game before, IT'S AMAZING !!!

yeah ive had the same issue, Might be something setup worong with the pnd. I just havnt gotten around to trying to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
yeah ive had the same issue, Might be something setup worong with the pnd. I just havnt gotten around to trying to fix it.

Gee, why not, it's not like you do anything else :p

By the way, thanks in advance for all you coder/porters do, just looking around the other day I was amazed to see what already is available to play with when my Pandora arrives, thanks to people like yourself. Again, thanks.

Poem58 said:
Pickle said:

Gee, why not, it's not like you do anything else :p

By the way, thanks in advance for all you coder/porters do, just looking around the other day I was amazed to see what already is available to play with when my Pandora arrives, thanks to people like yourself. Again, thanks.

well I did port the app and Evildragon put together the pnd, so its more of taking the time to to setup a pnd for it.

Back