I Have A Strange Problem In Emualtor Gp32 Blu + Vs Gp32 Nlu Flu

renejr902

Website
Visit site
a few months ago, i made 2 modded version of littlejohn. i modded the littlejohn version 0.3 to 180 mhz. and i did a modded version of littlejohn version 0.4 at 200 mhz. ALL of them work perfectly on my 2 gp32 nlu and my gp32 flu. i use vsync ON, fast mode, 240 line option ON and all sound option to HIGH, this way all games work 100% perfect with 60 fps all the time with any game. But you have to use the vsync option ON because the game cant run correclty it will be too fast without vsync ON.

now i use my modded version with my gp32 blu + i tried my 2 modded emulator. when i use the VSYNC option ON, the game become very slow and a lot of strange ' vsync' problem seem to happen into the screen. its like the vsync cant follow the vsync option, right of the screen is garbage. i dont know how to explain it.

IS SOMEONE WANT TO HELP, i will send you the littlejohn nes at 180 mhz version and you could test it with your gp32 blu ( you can test it with a blu+ but i think, it wont work with vsync ON super slow). I WANT TO KNOW IF MY LJNES 180mhz VERSION STILL WORK WITH A GP32 BLU NORMAL ( with vsync option ON). im really dissapointed about that. Unfortunately not a lot of people have modded gp32 that can go high to 180mhz .

THE LINK : http://www.2shared.com/file/7829153/e06850e6/lj03-180.html

EDIT: i just tried the original ljnes version 0.3 and 0.4. and it still run much slower than on my 2 gp32 nlu and my flu. very strange. i think its because the BLU+ screen. its really bad.

EDIT: i made a 140mhz version of littlejohn and it run like the original version at 133 mhz on my 3 others gp32. really strange Maybe the gp32 blu+ run a bit slower than other gp32. but i want to know if its the same thing with the gp32 blu normal. For the VSYNC OPTION it seem completly broken on the gp32 blu+ ,screen garbage, and its really slower than other gp32 at same speed. if someone want a 140mhz version for the gp32 blu+ , request its really worth it. nes will work at good speed at least. but maybe its my gp32 blu + defect ??? i really dont know. i need someone with a gp32 blu to test my 180 mhz file with vsync ON.

EDIT: after a lot of wasting. i made a littlejohn version 0.4 at 144 mhz. i tried all mhz verison possible, 133, 140 ,144, 150 to 200 mhz. the 144mhz version work speed 100% perfect for all gp32 version. its the first time i have 100% accurate speed when i compare to the real nes. generally each version i modded go around 90% to 96% of the real time clock of the first stage. ( mario bros 3 )

WOW GREAT. i tried all of my gp32 with this 144mhz versions i modded. i never seen littlejohn nes run so great. try it i give you the link, you will trash your old version after trying this one. But if you enter the menu during playing and you come back to your game , the fps will go down a lot, i dont know why. But anyway just choose the menu option you prefer , after that, choose EXIT to rom selector and choose your game. this way will not slow down the FPS. EACH time you reload a rom the fps are back to full speed. so reload the rom if you need to go to main menu, its important.
I REALLY INSIST TRY THIS VERSION OF LITTLEJOHN NES. dont forget to reload your rom after choosing setting. this is the setting i use: vsync = off ( you dont need it seriously with the 144 mhz ver), fast video mode, 0 frameskip, sound quality MED, Sound filter LOW ( the music play great dont worry), 240 lines off, others setting default.
THE 150mhz, 156, 160... and more mhz version have ALL problem with sound skipping, except the 180 and 200 mhz with vsync ON, but its not better at all than the 144 mhz version with vsync off. even the vsync is off, its look like the vsync is on, i tried differents scrolling stage and compare it with each version. except for the 144mhz version, all others mhz versions looks bad with vsync off and too slow or too fast, really this 144 mhz version work like a charm. i tried 2 gp32 nlu one flu and one blu+. no difference at 144 mhz. but the 180-200 mhz version with vsync ON, dont work well with a gp32 blu + but work great, full 60 fps but not full speed (95-96%) with other gp32 model.

THIS IS IT DOWNLOAD IT:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/135895/Nintendo-144mhz-fxe.html

Have a great fun. ( i think yoyo must have done the 0.4 version of littlejohn at 144 mhz, its really faster, real nes speed, and a lot more fps, its look 60fps all the time. i tried mario bros 3, megaman 1 megaman 4 for my tests.

REALLY NEED TO ADD THE 144 mhz VERSION TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION.

180 and 200 mhz versions: if you really want to try these version with vsync ON go ahead, if you put vsync off, the game will be 400% speed.lol ( but it dont work well on gp32 blu+ with vsync ON): http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/135309/ljnes180-200mhz-rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to post in that topic 3 years later. But its important.

i lost all my gp32 files some months ago.

in my first post, 3 years ago, i upload a LITTLE JOHN nes emulator for gp32 version 0.3 that i modded to 180 mhz or the 144mhz version. But the link dont work anymore.

i really want to have theses files back. Does someone has it ??? i know its 3 years ago, but maybe someone still have it if he downloaded it 3 years ago.

THANKS A MILLION TIME. just send me the file to renejr902@hotmail.com , i hope someone have it !!

Back