I Modded My Gp32... If I Can Say That

renejr902

Website
Visit site
5 days ago, i just remove the plastic screen that cover it. IT REALLY BRIGHTER and CLEANER AND CLEARER IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. wow really cool. when im finishing playing it, i just put the screen in place. and i remove it again to play my gp32. i only use the plastic screen for protection. but you have to remove all glue very slowly with a knife and be cautious to not scratch the real screen. it take me one hour to remove the screen , i took all my time, i didnt want to do a error and crap my gp32.

if you tell me how to post a picture i can show you.

You might want to replace the plastic screen of the GP32 with a proper Glass screen. A lot of people here did the Glass screen mod, Because of the anti-glare covering on the plastic made things look dull and got on peoples nerves.

You could take your GP32 to a glazier or a glass repair shop and ask them to cut you a clear piece to fit your GP32.

You would be best to ask them for advice on the strongest, Thinest glass they have, And use that, If it`s not too expensive, But shouldn`t be, Considering the size of the piece you will need.

Trooper

Back