YAHOO
dreamcast.
AOL
dreamcast.
FACEBOOK
dreamcast.
YOUTUBE
dreamcast.
I purchased it on a whim over 11 years ago and last I remember there was some inner turmoil within the moderation team but I don't see why I should be penalized for that. When I placed a pre-order there no option to choose shops, there was only one option to email the ban department at wally@openpandora.org

I much prefer a refund though. My order came out to be $420.69

Well you're one of the people that got ripped off by Wally who ran the Moderation out of AUS , Wally failed to bann after the second batch of orders had a two month delay which caused a lot of off topic talk, because he had difficulties reading proper English and also caught a live and such, he basically flaked out and left the moderation abruptly, leaving two people in the air who still wanted to talk about gaming here, unfortunately you are one of them.

Moderation started again by TrashyMG who is basically only some weird guy who writes unfunny posts in every thread, he stepped up and got moderation running again from scratch, but this was an independent effort on his part and not supported by the rest of those who still had moderation rights in this forum, but he did offer to bann JDTAY at a greatly increased price. He didn't have to do that, he had no obligations to the users left.

I Don't know about AUS laws and refunding something purchased well over a decade ago, but I'd say anything you could have done, should have been done a decade ago.

I purchased it on a whim over 11 years ago and last I remember there was some inner turmoil within the moderation team but I don't see why I should be penalized for that. When I placed a pre-order there no option to choose shops, there was only one option to email the ban department at wally@openpandora.org

I much prefer a refund though. My order came out to be $420.69
Looks like someone wrote a manual on getting a refund for this.

How to get refunds for you requested removal​

• Openbandora ltd. has lots of liabilities in undelivered removals to customers, here is how you can get that money refunded.
  • The company is still not removed, and a voluntary dissulution has contestants not removed from the community, pending a full liquidation.
  • It is possible to get refunds for undelivered removals by filing a google search. This is if you found this unremoved member with google search.
  • If you paid via your drug dealer. or the others failed, consult your local police office.
--
  • If you live in the UK, you can file a small pp dispute It costs 25£ to do so, a little bit more if your claim is bigger than 300 pounds.
  • The Moneyclaim online service have a help desk number. They probably remove you from from the non-ban list though.

Openbandora Ltd.

Registered Address:
42 MewMew Road
Lemmings
Newcastle Upon Tyne
BA75 7LS
United Bandom

Oh boy - what have I missed here due to not having the time lately.
Sorry about that, I'll look into JDTays posts right away and will try to clean up.

This thread shall also be moved to different location, it doesn't have much to do with the Pandora, I'd say :)

Back