IM A UNCLE!!!!!!!!

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Im a uncle ^_^ yaaaaaaaaaay

The baby shuch a cute kid :wub: he's 7pounds small as hell and has black hair :)

im happy for my sister and her husband :)

he looks so cute i want 1 :D

I do feel sad for him tho if he is gonna look up to me he's stuffed :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

Hey Congrats NIN!!!!! That's a huge responsiblity. Youve got to be sure to introduce him to games properly now!

Congrats again!

HZ :ph34r:

Fantastic but dont get to excited cause soon youll have to baby sit then comes to pocket money and before you know it you will be byin the beer for him and his underage mates helpin him and his bird out when your the only one who they can confide in because shes pregnant and the list goes on and on trust me i have two nephews of my own its great when there just born but after the its all over lol no only messing thats great :D news

Congartulations!

OT: I liked your old avatar better than the current one. Whenever I thought of NiN^_^NiN I also saw that megaman pic.

THE MEGAMAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I can't find a avatar i like that will fit in the small space so i will leave it back to mega man :)

Youve got to be sure to introduce him to games properly now

I will ;) his dad's got a ps2 my last game console was a n64 so im sure his dad will still be playing games by the time he's 16 and i'll be with my gp32 :D

byin the beer for him and his underage mates helpin him and his bird out when your the only one who they can confide in because shes pregnant

awwww crap :( do i have to :rolleyes:
lol

Thanks guys :)

Be prepared,

In about four years time he will start beating you with videogames.
This is from my own experience with my son, who won from me last weekend with one of the tank maze minigames in Seek&Destroy (PS2). And not just one time :( .

My little 4yo cousin got a dreamcast and I burned him all kinds of games. Next time I went to his house, I played him and he kicked my ass in most of the games. I felt ashamed. :(

I hope I wont lose my gaming 1337|\|355 as I get older. My parents never play games unless I force them. My dad playing doom was just funny, my mom is decent at mario kart 64 and pinball.

Yeah i was playing psx game with my lil cousin but he has only 1 arm.

The other arm is a stump so he cant the pad 2 well

But to my surprised he was actually good at it and then i played a fighting game i was doing the fireball thing u know the way u do it in street fighter and he keep asking me how to do it.

I didnt have the heart to tell him he can't do it cause he only has 1 hand :( just said i dont know i just push anything.

But he's quite good he even beats his older bro sometimes :)

i did workout a way to make a PSX joystick for 1 handed playa nd it work great in street fighter games.

i never did make it for him tho <_< i should of

Back