Im Happy I Got My Gp32 For 78$ Us Including Shipping With A 128

renejr902

Website
Visit site
im happy i got my gp32 for 78$ US ( 40gbp) including airmail shipping with a 128 smc included
its a gp32 with no light. i was searching this model to play outside specially with sunlight.

its very funny i had a BLU some years ago and now i will have a NLU. LOL

im from canada and i used buy it now on ebay. its from uk and accept to ship it to me.

sounds like a good deal to me... I never had a BLU but i think the NLU should be great in sunlight, my FLU is :)

Wow - thats a great price, you can pay close to that for the smc alone these days.

I miss my BLU - I loved that console, wish I hadn't of sold it when I got my 2x :(

I had a flu before the blu too, but gave it to my son when I upgraded, then he lost it on a camping trip :angry:

This has made me want to start looking for another one, if I could get such a bargin like you.

The GP32 really was a great system, and the people of this board were truly able to push it to remarkable levels. I think the 128Mb limit was its biggest setback though.

geo12 said:
The GP32 really was a great system, and the people of this board were truly able to push it to remarkable levels. I think the 128Mb limit was its biggest setback though.
I think it's biggest limitation was it's 8MB of 16-bit on-board RAM. If this was even just 16MB of 32-bit RAM we'd see some really kicking emulators of higher systems - including a more featured MAME, NeoGeo, CPS1 and CPS2 emus.

Anyway that's the way it goes.

If anyone is still doing the 32MB RAM mods I'd like to send you one of my GP32s to get modded! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
y'think thats a good deal?
I just got a Nlu + 128mb card + about 6 commercial games for £20 + £8 shipping.................ebay, i love you!

:) :)

Edit (linky) :Mega eBay deal

pandora said:
y'think thats a good deal?
I just got a Nlu + 128mb card + about 6 commercial games for £20 + £8 shipping.................ebay, i love you!

:) :)

Edit (linky) :Mega eBay deal

PARDON MY FRENCH HERE BUT.....

F***ING HELL!

That is possibly the best gp32 deal I have ever seen.

keep an eye on the marketplace section, a few commercial gp32 games may pop up there in the next few days ;)

(i'm only selling them 'coz they look shit )

B)

pandora said:
keep an eye on the marketplace section, a few commercial gp32 games may pop up there in the next few days ;)

(i'm only selling them 'coz they look shit )

B)

They are worth keeping my friend.

the original gp32 games are really bad. i tried some of them when i had my blu and i was disapointed.
little wizard, dugeon guarder, her knight... little wizard was the only enjoyable game for me.

Quick question - can someone point me to a nice gp32 video encoding tutorial?

I've searched the web and only found a few dead links

dosteridge said:
Wow - thats a great price, you can pay close to that for the smc alone these days.

I miss my BLU - I loved that console, wish I hadn't of sold it when I got my 2x :(

I had a flu before the blu too, but gave it to my son when I upgraded, then he lost it on a camping trip :angry:

This has made me want to start looking for another one, if I could get such a bargin like you.

....oh really!??? so i got like a card reader, 2 128 smc's and a fully functional gp32...that'll be 220 dollars please! =P :lol:
..i wont sell it for that even...at least not until something that can run DC games perfectly =P good memories :)

Back