Importmadness?

Hungry4War

Still Fresh
:angry: Has anybody had any problems receiving items from this company. I ordered Mario 64 DS from them, which they sent on the 21/11/04 and still not yet received the item. I've mailed them once with no answer, so i've sent them another email again. I won't be ordering from them again!

I ordered my DS and mario from them. There was a slight delay with shipping - it was held up by customs because of value declaration problems.

i had trouble getting mine for the same reason, it got stuck at the airport and then my mario ds didnt come with the ds it came two days later. i wouldnt order from them again.

the beev

First off, why is this in the Giga's support area?

But they are shit. I finally got my brothers copy of Mario this morning-two weeks late. I now have both DS's and Mario 64, but don't EVER order from them.

Their customer service is dire, and they flat out LIE to you. I'm not alone-they've done it to so many peoplel

sam fisher posted on Dec 4 2004 at 12:32 PM said:
but its the only place i can oford to get it from.
Go with Gbax, they only charge about £31 with shipping, it may be slightly more expensive but at least you know they provide an excellent service.

Last edited by a moderator:
GBAX mario DS is japanese version , while fully playable on any DS , its none-the-less , japanese , i just ordered 2 Mario DS off ebay ,
£30 each (inc P&P) from canada , theres still a few going .

goto
www.ebay.co.uk

search for
"mario DS" (keep the " " )
and there are page 3 of 3

Back