Increase Avatar Size Limit

Right now, the fact that avatars are tall but not very wide means more chance of wasted space... the avatars can be tall enough that there is wasted vertical space on short posts, but currently avatars could be nearly doubled in width and still not affect the amount of available space.

mrsnature said:
Better idea, I think the designated space for personal profiles on the left should be changed from:
<---------- This Wide------------>

to

<---This Wide-->

Then the avatar size would fit perfectly.

That's crazy talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the last straw... I'm going back.

sam fisher said:
Yes, it is. I nicked it off slipzone.
Actually you nicked it off of DCGM, who nicked it off Sidcrazy.

I just hate animated avatars and sigs, it's hard reading the insightful comments of our learned members with images moving around all over the place.

We don't need bigger avatars, that would just decrease the signal to noise ratio of the forum.

Bill Murray in widescreen would be too awesome for this forum and could open a portal to an awesomer parallel universe which would lead to the destruction of our universe. :(

Iorgy77 said:
Bill Murray in widescreen would be too awesome for this forum and could open a portal to an awesomer parallel universe which would lead to the destruction of our universe. :(
lol i love stripes, that might just destroy the internet, its so great

Samba Pa Ti said:
Iorgy77 said:
lol i love stripes, that might just destroy the internet, its so great

I liked him in all of Wes Anderson's movies. Especially The Life Aquatic :)

hando said:
Come on guys, don't you have bigger problems ? It's not your penis, doesnt have to be big ;)
Quoted, because it's very funny (and true!) :lol:

Back