- One interview

- One Bigger article

- 11 news articles

- 12 games reviews

- 10 how to's / tips for OP applications

- 4 different soundtracks

- Release dates of software for OP...

.. and more..

It should be released in 1st of june, but then i'll be extreme-busy, so release go to repo today..

Enjoy, and dont forget to comment..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice !

i have to suggest little improvements for better read/usage :

Increase the font...and make scrollable the text.

Make foto clickable to view in fullscreen...

When you have multi part make available some button to go directly to the new part.

Please implement some button combination to switch music in background...(maybe L / R ? ) it's so annoiyng to go back to options, change music, and return to the point where reading before.

Please consider my suggestion as positive as i enjoyed reading this.

:)

nice one, the magazine works really well on pandora! i may have been inspired to write an article for next edition! :)

also the 'dedications' section is great! hehe

Nice,

but I suggest increasing the font size.

Furthermore there seems to be a memory leak, because the more articles I open, the more memory is consumed (or when I open the same article a few times). Eventually the program crashed when I opened enough articles.

This is a pretty pr0 idea. I quite like the first issue and this could really catch on. Just a few suggestions:

You could articles scrollable, so you don't have to put a review on multiple pages.

Also add an option to turn off music. There's only so much one can take ;)

Finally...

Special Fucks (as usual) goes to

ZXDunny

For manipulating apps/games

rating on repo.openpandora.org

and for

being ass fart...

And another special fucks for

everyone who "likes" to add 1-

star ratings on repo.

Big FUCK YOU from ME...
This was not needed.

Other than that, great first issue. I look forward to the next.

Nice!

I agree with the posts above: scrollable text would be better, so the articles do not need to be split up and the font size can be a bit bigger.

Is every issue going to be a separate PND? Perhaps it would be better to have one wrapper PND that automatically downloads the issues, stores them and runs them. Otherwise the menu is going to be cluttered after a few dozen issues :)

Nice !

i have to suggest little improvements for better read/usage :

Increase the font...and make scrollable the text.

Make foto clickable to view in fullscreen...

When you have multi part make available some button to go directly to the new part.

Please implement some button combination to switch music in background...(maybe L / R ? ) it's so annoiyng to go back to options, change music, and return to the point where reading before.

Please consider my suggestion as positive as i enjoyed reading this.

:)

Yeah, i consider any improvements, but since my freetime is limited, might be that , not every improv will be included in next issue..

Nice,

but I suggest increasing the font size.

Furthermore there seems to be a memory leak, because the more articles I open, the more memory is consumed (or when I open the same article a few times). Eventually the program crashed when I opened enough articles.

I might increase the font size +1, but not more.

Yes, i just figured out it today, when i was testing ITB more on OP. I fixed it already. THX for info.

Nice!

I agree with the posts above: scrollable text would be better, so the articles do not need to be split up and the font size can be a bit bigger.

Is every issue going to be a separate PND? Perhaps it would be better to have one wrapper PND that automatically downloads the issues, stores them and runs them. Otherwise the menu is going to be cluttered after a few dozen issues :)

This could be nice idea if there would be no OP without Wifi's on the market.. :/. Its better to use it as stand alone PND w/o downloading features, now.

TO ALL READERS:

Please bear in mind, that issue 2 have only one article written especially for ITB at the moment. If any of You care about future releses of ITB, please consider writing something for ITB Issue 2. Be writer and reader, since only readers will not keep ITB PND alive..

Good content, text size too small for my eyes though, any chance the text size could be selected by the user + add scroll bars to text boxes.

Back