Intellivision?

Ryan Burger said:
Been searching and it appears noone has ported over any intellivision emulators. Any interest in it?

Ryan
i can port quickly my gp2x version to wiz ?

Last edited by a moderator:
zx-81 said:
Here is a quick and dirty port of my gp2x version :
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/serendipity/

Thank you so much for this zx81, I would think people would get more excited about your ports. The Intellivision rocks and I would play it more then the ColecoVision.

I'm not pushing or anything but what are the chances of say Xroar being ported?

Thank you again this is fantastic!

Crookedmouth said:

I can do a quick & dirty port of my previous gp2x version (as i've done for this one).

zx-81 said:
Crookedmouth said:

I can do a quick & dirty port of my previous gp2x version (as i've done for this one).

Yes please sir :D . My first computer was TRS-80 and I never could understand why people called it TRaSh-80. Well built and easy to use. Programming seemed easier with this version of Microsoft Basic.

Thank you yet again,
CM

Forgive my ignorance, I never owned an Intellivision, are they're any exclusive games or better than average ports. I had an Atari 2600 and a Colecovision and I took a quick look and the Intellivison game list and it looked like most of the same games. Anything particular unique I should try?

BurgerTime on Intellivision is an excellent arcade port. Lock & Chase is OK too. Shark Shark! is pretty fun too.

There's also Mission X and BuzzBombers. Royal Dealer was a card game.

I don't know if any of these appeared or were bettered on any other system though.

The Advanced Dungeons and Dragon games are very good. Swords and Serpents is very cool. Tron Deadly Discs is a great action game. MicroSurgeon and Happy Trails are very fun and different.

Unfortunately some of them don't work in this emulator. Plus diagonal input doesn't work and the keypad controllers are used in a lot of games for shooting directions.

Back