is it just me, or is SNES9X run slow on my GP32???

Hiryu350GT

Still Fresh
hey all, im new to this forum, happy to be here. happy to have bought a GP32 love it. i installed the SNES9x emu with some roms to play with. but it dont seem to run at full speed, is it just me? did i do something wrong or is this a very early realese of a SNES emu and its not at full speed yet? please reply...

Yeah, that's normal. The next version is going to be a lot faster. I think it's going to be released today.

Azure posted on Aug 24 2003 said:
Yeah, that's normal. The next version is going to be a lot faster. I think it's going to be released today.

To the public ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiryu350GT posted on Aug 24 2003 said:
hey all, im new to this forum, happy to be here. happy to have bought a GP32 love it. i installed the SNES9x emu with some roms to play with. but it dont seem to run at full speed, is it just me? did i do something wrong or is this a very early realese of a SNES emu and its not at full speed yet? please reply...
Some games work better than others. Big stuff like Final Fantasy runs like a dog, but more basic games can be tweaked to pretty much normal speed by changing the framerate, muting the sound etc. Zombies Ate My Neighbours works pretty well, for instance.

But I'm drooling at the notion of an even better SNES emu.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh but when im in the middle of super metroid amd i nees more fps and sound would be good + will there be a gamma/brightness setting and the games are a little dark (with flu also) you have to tilt it to see the real thing godd work so far though.

dont know why people are so bothered with gba snes has them all anyway there all p[rts exept for new games

Playing Final Fight 3 or Street Fighter 2 on my Gamepark WITH sound and full speed on SNES9X emu would make me a verrrry happy man ;)

Cpt

Well.... FF3 and Street Fighter....without sound it plays full speed, with sound it's kinda slow..... but it really don't think it's impossible to make these games run at full speed with sound.....

Please: NO SNES GAME RUNS 100% ON SNES9X!

not even Flashback. Thety might run acceptably on the default frameskip but that is not full speed. Quoting these silly comparisons is only going to get people's hopes up and then trash them.

:ph34r:

Back