Is There A Organizer For Wiz ?

Ferretboy

Still Fresh
is there a organizer where i can write down dates and keep info like a good app for the wiz ?

"Qtopia" was recently released, and although it appears to have some ways to go, I think it's closest to what you want.

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,113,183

Promised Planet said:
"Qtopia" was recently released, and although it appears to have some ways to go, I think it's closest to what you want.

I saw that but there's no read me on how to do it. does it overwrite your firmware or is it just a program and if it's a program how do I put it on?

thanks for the quick reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferretboy said:
Promised Planet said:

I saw that but there's no read me on how to do it. does it overwrite your firmware or is it just a program and if it's a program how do I put it on?

It's just a program. Unzip it to your Wiz's nand memory or an SD card, and run qtopia.gpu.

ok i put the qtopia folder on my sd card ran the.gpu it says loading then nothing happens it returns to the wiz main screen, any ideas ?

thanx

Ferretboy said:
ok i put the qtopia folder on my sd card ran the.gpu it says loading then nothing happens it returns to the wiz main screen, any ideas ?

thanx

Hmm, maybe it doesn't work on an SD card. When I tried it out, I had it stored in NAND.

Promised Planet said:
Ferretboy said:

thanx

Hmm, maybe it doesn't work on an SD card. When I tried it out, I had it stored in NAND.
ok thanks for the tip once in nand tho can u just remove it if you dont like it? its not like flashing over the firmware of the wiz's nand right

Ferretboy said:
Promised Planet said:
Ferretboy said:

thanx

ok thanks for the tip once in nand tho can u just remove it if you dont like it? its not like flashing over the firmware of the wiz's nand right

Yep, it's just a program. A really nice one that I hope will improve.

Promised Planet said:
Ferretboy said:
Promised Planet said:
Ferretboy said:

thanx

Yep, it's just a program. A really nice one that I hope will improve.
ok thank you soo much for all your helping posts :)

Back