Ishiki's games to Pandora?

A lot of vertical shooters, never played any of them. Some of them are SDL - should be easy to port. The DirectX stuff would need to be ported to SDL. Some of the games are OpenGL which would need a wrapper or porting to GLES.

It should be possible. Maybe some videos of game play would inspire somebody to take on the project. I've never heard of these games. The Googlelation hurts. It burns!

Those look like cool games, but my god, I think the term Twitch Game was invented for these shooters!

I'd put them on the port request page. I've never ported games myself, and have a TON to do before I could even consider looking at them.

Edit: that 2nd game, at least, appears to be using GL or DX graphics effects for things.

Edit the 2nd: while some of the effects of the 2nd one are better - and 3d acceleration to produce a "cooler" version of vector graphics is cool and amuses me - I really dislike the power-ups zooming across the screen over everything compared to the many, many objects in the background in the first game.

Still, more than I've produced, so who am I to complain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back