ithic.com Store Update

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Hello everyone,

As we come up on the two year anniversary of Pandoras appearing in the wild, and the one year anniversary of Ithic.com opening, I'd like to just give a quick update on the state of the shop.

• The stock of Tiny-BoBs and EXT Connectors is at a critical level, I ordered a hundred of each and have been selling them as a set, there are less than 25 sets remaining.

• New items have been added, USB Light flexible cables, Cat 5 cable, improved microfiber lens cloth package, the Dry Box 309 "Retro" Lunch Box, and Unofficial Neoprene Softcases (less than a dozen remain out of 20 made).

• Next week they'll be some used Nintendo handhelds, GameBoy (2), GameBoy Color in Neon Green, GameBoy Advance SP in Indigo, and a Clear Game Boy Advance. If you are interested in any of these, make me an offer before they are open to the public. I'll add pictures and descriptions to the site when I list them. This is an experiment to see how and if any retro stuff will sell on the site. The Retron3 will be added later this month as well.

• Car Chargers and USB charging cables are on order and if they work properly, should be in stock before the end of the month.

• Pretec memory cards will be ordered sometime this month from Taiwan.

• PayPal is being accepted for International Payments. Email or PM me with what you'd like. I'll send an invoice through PayPal with the shipping quote.

Feel free to hit me with any questions, comments, or concerns, because this shop has been catered to serve this community.

So maybe I'm saying a few weeks early, but Happy Birthday Open Pandora. Two Months™has become two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'd probably focus on Nintendo as the only Sega product I'm sold on is the DreamCast. Maybe Playstation games.

New Items added to the inventory:

64GB SDXC Class XVI Cards from Pretect, 32GB & 16GB SDHC Class XVI from them as well. I am waiting for news on 128GB later this year.

USB Charging Cables, a 2 in 1 PSP Mini-5Pin USB to USB A Male, and a 7 in 1 PSP/DS etc cable. Car chargers.

Please give us a Like on FaceBook or Follow Us on Twitter:

http://www.facebook....311458522258273

https://twitter.com/#!/ithic

• Thanks for the continued support!
  • 16 & 32 GB SDHC & 64 GB SDXC cards shipping from Taiwan.
  • Used Nintendo devices have been selling well.
  • Only a dozen EXT & Tiny BoBs left. Maybe able to secure some more EXT connectors, but as for Tiny BoBs, may need to keep one to duplicate somewhere.
  • Working on developing a referal program and first time buyer incentive. Open for input on this.
  • Open Pandora's are In-Stock and Ready to ship within the US ($527 for UPS Ground) and Canada ($555 for USPS Priority mail).

Back