It's Been A While!

dowboy

Still Fresh
So I finally returned and ordered a GP2x. I used to post here quite a bit, when I was playing my GP32 a bit, but art college got in the way, and it's only now that I find myself with more time to sink my teeth into a new homebrew console :)

A few quick queries - I searched though the forums, but found it a bit difficult to find what I was looking for.

What is the most current and compatible of ScummVM? I have a copy of Full Throttle and The Dig in front of me that I'd love to play, but all these diffrent interpreters confused me. There seems to be a 'Korean' version, a 'Skywalker' version, and a DJWillis 'Beta' version; the latter that I couldn't find in the archive.

Secondly, to what degree is fenix supported on the GP2x? I really want to play the minigame project again, and couldn't find an updated version! Was a 2x version released by Quiest, do you run it though a fenix interpreter, or will I have to wait a while?

Cheers all!

Yo

My understanding is that the KOR version has extra support for korean version of some games

the DJwillis version support scalar something super-duper future technology (no clue what it is) and is NOT intended to play games, but to test the aforementioned mysterious technology (that's what I understood from reading his website yesterday at least)

soooo that leaves us with the skywalker port! Which is the one I have installed, I have been able to play FotAQ, BS1 and Zak McKraken with it

hope that helps

Back