KOF91

its v slow for me, i duno if its the same 4 every1 else but it takes ages for it to even get to the bit that says "FIGHT!" or whatever. Maybe it just needed re installing. it wasnt v fun 4 me anyway cos i couldnt jump diagonally due to a dodgy joy stick.
Pull the whole joystick out, and very softly put it about a quarter of the way in, just enough to keep it in enough so it doesnt fall out. That fixed mine.

EDIT: Also, I'm in the process of sorting through all of the characters in the GP32Spain rar, taking out all the shitty ones (such as knuckles and the nude characters) and reducing the file sizes. Also, a lot of the DBZ characters are out because they simply are way too out of place. They are way too small to be playable characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swiss_Cheeseman,

I sent you a msg through gp32x... but no news.
I need your back/foreground to test this feature in my current version.
bonus: the last version sent to you (if you give me a valid email address as the one on gp32x doesn't work).

Thor

This is to the guy having probs with fireballs. Ive been playing SF2 Turbo and have no problems, although KOF91 is slightly different. Instead of pressing down, down-left, left then punch. (As with SF2). Try just Down, Down-left and punch. You'll be cracking them off in no time.

Samurai Spirits is the best on os9xgp (plug).

do u mean the same samurai spirits thats on the neo geo home?????

Also, I DL the character packs from gp32spain.com, but im a bit confused. There art 5 rar archives labeled 1-5. However whichever one i open has the same files and folders. Is this a multiple rar file and winrar allows u to view all when only when part has been opened????

any help would be appreciated as i dont fancy transfering all the chars and none work, This to me is the only thing that justifies a card read/writer!

c3

Samurai Spirits for SNES was only released in Japan by Takara. Its a fair port, sprites arent as big as Neo Geo; but has all the characters I enjoy. Also Fatal Fury Special Edition made it to SNES as well, but havent tested this yet with os9xgp. Takara handled all of the SNK releases for SNES if I remember....

I reckon with that rar you have to unzip the lot to your hard disk and then create separate folders on your gp32 to put the files in. (for each character, although don't know what you would rename the folders to, maybe check the .ini file??) Hope this helps you.

Back