Launcher & Environnement-Setup

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

Every caanoo apps have to restart the menu when they quit. but what happen when your app die ?
Beside, all it's output is normally lost.

Here is launcher. It's a simple launcher that will launch your apps and restart the menu when your app quit. it also redirect your app output (stdout & stderr) to a log file.

In an other news, I'm working to get the same kind of setup I do have when using Yactfeau (see sigs).
My preliminary result are in this environnement-setup file.
Load it using source and you'll have evry environnement variables requiered to cross-compile correctly.

Cheers,
sebt3

:D :D wow!! thanks you for work on the caanoo!
my compliments ;)

sebt3 said:
Every caanoo apps have to restart the menu when they quit. but what happen when your app die ?
Beside, all it's output is normally lost.

Here is launcher. It's a simple launcher that will launch your apps and restart the menu when your app quit. it also redirect your app output (stdout & stderr) to a log file.
I cant believe my initial bash scripts did not work. :blink: :blush:
Well this is useless, do a script instead...

sebt3 said:
In an other news, I'm working to get the same kind of setup I do have when using Yactfeau (see sigs).
My preliminary result are in this environnement-setup file.
Load it using source and you'll have evry environnement variables requiered to cross-compile correctly.

I got a bit more results here, but nothing to show up yet.
The official toolchain contain qt4.5, but the libs are not on the caanoo nand, nor does those provided works.
The pkg-config files are scrap, but that was to be expected.

I'm somewhat temped to set /mnt/sd/games/$PRJ as the build target directory for configure/cmake, but I'm unsure that's a good idea.
Any caanoo dev that are using yactfeau around to guide me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back