Leaked Revolution Tech Demo

shame we will never really see facial expressions that realistic on this generation

even thoguht the hardware is capable of rendering those graphics, the Alred Mollina PS3 tech demo was 80GB in size, just for the head, and SONY spent weeks developing just his head

Yeh i read bout it "being called" the nintendo rs. infact someone sent me a pic of the discs that were gonna be used. But they were definitely fake as they say HD DVD on them. But all the "leaks" are interesting. Its nice to see people are inquistitive bout wat the revolution will be and its capablities.

Im more than inquisitive! I want to know why so much secrecy. I mean yeah its normal for companys to keep things quiet, but come on theres not been one leek on this thing. not one! I really want to know what nintendo is up to, as I reckon for this level of secrecy it must be something pretty major in order to avoid copying from the competition. Any one care to guess wen well get a press release? I reckon just prior to the US release of the 360.

off topic: it appears the 360 pads will have a button which lets you turn on the consoles!
WOOO

We'll probably get a press release bout TGS time. Iwata is gonna be there giving a speech and is said to be telling us some more concrete specs.

First details on Metroid Prime 3 have emerged. MP3
Shame it has to be the ending to the Prime series as i've found it one of the best series of games for 'cube.

Ganepark32 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 07:46 PM said:
Shame it has to be the ending to the Prime series as i've found it one of the best series of games for 'cube.

Why does that take me to microsoft website?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on Aug 4 2005 at 06:11 PM said:
Ganepark32 posted on Aug 4 2005 at 07:46 PM said:

Why does that take me to microsoft website?
he added http:// twice so go here:
bwaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Back