Left Trigger Won't Work

I am pretty sure that'll have to pay to have it repaired if you dropped it.
Is there anything else you want to know?

you should open it up and have a look at the trigger probably just came out of place or some small plastic bit broken off , should be easy enough to fix!

I have one of the original gp32 blu and the left trigger didn't work found it was the metal contact had just been pushed in too far so i pulled it out a little enough for the plastic trigger to push against and that fixed it.

paul3100

paul3100 said:
you should open it up and have a look at the trigger probably just came out of place or some small plastic bit broken off , should be easy enough to fix!

I have one of the original gp32 blu and the left trigger didn't work found it was the metal contact had just been pushed in too far so i pulled it out a little enough for the plastic trigger to push against and that fixed it.

paul3100
Thank you paul3100 i was wondering if there are any tricks to opening the caanoo because i dont want to break it more.

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh iv never opened my caanoo but being the sad geek i am iv seen it on you tube lol and i can say apart from 4 screws that's it!

Just watch when prizing apart the top screen doesn't stick ...

paul3100

paul3100 said:
tbh iv never opened my caanoo but being the sad geek i am iv seen it on you tube lol and i can say apart from 4 screws that's it!

Just watch when prizing apart the top screen doesn't stick ...

paul3100
Could you please give me a link to one of those videos because I can't figure out how to open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back