Let's Workshop The Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a Placebo warranty. You know, something that is six pages of legal jargon that looks like it protects me from lots of situations, where in reality it does jack squat.

edit-- you know, to make me feel better.

Craigx should include an optional extended warranty. $200 should cover all non-man made disasters, including Alien Invasion. Of course like any good company, the forms should be written in gibberish and have an acceptance rate of 0.2%.

Megamixman said:
Craigx should include an optional extended warranty. $200 should cover all non-man made disasters, including Alien Invasion. Of course like any good company, the forms should be written in gibberish and have an acceptance rate of 0.2%.

They do offer an extended warranty, but you got the currency wrong. Send them £200 and if anything goes wrong they will replace your Pandora completely free of charge ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello good sirs, I am an Octorok. I am thinking of purchasing this Pandora device, but on many occasions I have been attacked by this "Link" character, and once even threatened to be eaten as he was very hungry. If you can promise that while using any sort of Wifi/BT/GPS apps that my location will not be revealed to certain unwanted parties(read:Link) then I will place my full trust in your product. Otherwise, expect a letter from my lawyers, the Dodongos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back