List Of All Commercial Released Gp32 Games

Slipdeath

Still Fresh
Is any game missing from this list? Must have been commercially released, with box manual etc.

All For Princess: Deadline
Astonishia Story R
Blue Angelo: Angels from the Shrine
Dooly Soccer 2002
Dungeon & Guarder
Dyhard: With Infinite Stairs
GP Fight
Hany Party Game
Highmoss
Kimchi-men
Kisi & Kimi
Little Wizard
Mage of Battlefield
Mill
Neo Panzer
Princess Maker 2
Rally Pop
Raphael
Tanggles Magic Square
Therapy
Tomak: Save the Earth, Again
Treasure Island
Wanna be Wizard!
Wizard Slayer

No, no boxed releases of pinball dreams and super plusha...

I don't think Kisi & Kimi, Highmoss, Mage of Battlefield or Neo Panzer ever got released though... if I'm wrong please correct me and mail them to me ;) (meaning post mail... just to clarify :D)

I've got Treasure Island, Raphael and Blue Angelo boxed if scans are needed I could do that sometime...

Really? I didn't know that. Does anyone here own a lot of these boxed games? Does anyone have a picture or box scan of blue angelo or wbw? All I could find was this:
P0006597064194_0.jpg

I see Funny Soccer, Gloop deluxe, oneshot voca, pinball dreams, Story of Bug-Eyed Monster, super plusha, tears, and winter is... Which of these had boxed versions?

Slipdeath posted on Aug 24 2005 at 11:14 PM said:
I see Funny Soccer, Gloop deluxe, oneshot voca, pinball dreams, Story of Bug-Eyed Monster, super plusha, tears, and winter is...   Which of these had boxed versions?
Hmm..Pinball Dreams did not. And I don't think Gloop was either (Gloop can still be purchased online, actually :)).

I know that Oneshot did. I think Funny Soccer was boxed. The others, I'm not sure, but I would guess that Story of a Bug-Eyed Monster, tears, and Winter is.. were boxed (but I don't know for sure).

And thanks, Bob. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you own oneshot? These games must have been released in even smaller numbers.

Slipdeath posted on Aug 25 2005 at 01:04 AM said:
Do you own oneshot? These games must have been released in even smaller numbers.
Nope. Oneshot is an obscure Korean-English dictionary thing.. not even a game. :p

Are you looking to buy some of these boxed games? Check eBay, if you are.

I am, I do check ebay reguraly only like 1-2 games a month though. Usually Her Knights.

Slipdeath posted on Aug 25 2005 at 01:37 AM said:
I am at I do check ebay reguraly only like 1-2 games a month though.  Usually Her Knights.
There are a bunch up right now--here. They're being sold by jr2swiss, who is a good guy from these forums. They seem to not include manual or box though..

EDIT: For a hefty price you can get Blue Angelo and some others here.

Back