Pandora Little Tool For Pandora : Simtgscreen

cb88 said:
links on the first post are bad

Mistabeen has put up a link to the Windows version if that is any use. Arialia has not been active for over a week may not see your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
TaG said:
cb88 said:

Mistabeen has put up a link to the Windows version if that is any use. Arialia has not been active for over a week may not see your post.

please read his post carefully. He had said the thelink by mistabeen leads to a broken archive.
Can anyone give a link to a correct windows archive please?

Creature XL said:
TaG said:
cb88 said:

Mistabeen has put up a link to the Windows version if that is any use. Arialia has not been active for over a week may not see your post.please read his post carefully. He had said the thelink by mistabeen leads to a broken archive.
Can anyone give a link to a correct windows archive please?

Please read both posts carefully. He editted it after I replied. :eek:

@cb88
I have downloaded the windows version. It is 6.45MB. I could email it if you like - PM me details if you want.

don't bother im on linux anyway... was gonna try running it through wine but im on dialup and the 6mb is a little much... guess i'll download it tommorrow at school

TaG said:
Please read both posts carefully. He editted it after I replied. :eek:

@cb88
I have downloaded the windows version. It is 6.45MB. I could email it if you like - PM me details if you want.
Ouch! Sorry. Nice return, though :)
i know you were offering teh file to cb88, however, i will send you a PM soon :)

EDIT:

I got the windows version from TaG. You can get it from my (DSL-)FTP server here:

ftp://creature.tscc.de/pub/

Thank you! The help is a bit confusing though, i spent 10 minutes until i found out you're not actually supposed to use "=" signs when using the commandline options and that "screen target" means the screen of the device you´re simulating.

Back