Looking For List Of Games That Work Well With Tv-out

project86

I've seen some posts here and there mention some programs, but I'm looking to put together a list. What emulators and games work well (for emulators, I mean they look about as good as the original system did) with TV out? I just got my TV out cable, but I only get a chance to use my GP2X at work, and we have no Svideo capability on our stupid TVs here.

project86 posted on Jul 15 2006 at 07:42 PM said:
I've seen some posts here and there mention some programs, but I'm looking to put together a list. What emulators and games work well (for emulators, I mean they look about as good as the original system did) with TV out? I just got my TV out cable, but I only get a chance to use my GP2X at work, and we have no Svideo capability on our stupid TVs here.
Get an S-Video to A/V adaptor, or if you want, make one yourself, it is just a capacitor tying one of the S-Video signals to the other signal before they go into the A/V plug.

I think the list of those that don't work is much shorter, most everything I try works.

If the program you are using is made with the official SDK or just outputs to the SDL then it will be fine.

I am sure that GnuBoy, and DrMD and Vektar are fine (I tested those), also the zEngine preview and that 3D scene demo by the same guy are perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back