Mame 106 dat file

CAZMIESTER

Could someone post a link for mame 106 dat file for rommanager as link in gp32x forum no longer works. :)

If you have the right files, they do. That was the purpose of the guide (dead .dat file link aside, obviously :lol: ).

If you have the right files, they do. That was the purpose of the guide (dead .dat file link aside, obviously :lol: ).
try amidar its an early game and doesnt load have checked my set with an early 106 build on mame and it loads there so id say its an emulator issue not a rom issue.

I don't own Amidar, so I can't try it. I do own an original Falcon Crazy Kong Part II, though, and that works fine, as does my Intrepid (also an old game, but very, very obscure), and Mappy, and all of the stuff that I have from official compilations, and the legal downloads that Exidy released, too (much of which is actually older than I am).

Honestly, it is a ROM issue that you're encountering. It's nothing to do with the emulator.

This is one of the many joys of almost every MAME version changing the requirements for dumps. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been searching for the past... I donno.... about 6 months to a year? Trying to find a good rom set compatible with the pandora... then it dawned on me to google it, then i finally found a good site, I won't link it, but look for [removed] in google.

still can't get to run a few games, after clrmamepro or romcenter. Bad files?
Have tried nonworking games on mameui ver 106 and they work flawlessly the roms are probably fine its an emulator issue.Mame 106 is good for specific games ie konami gx kaneko supernova even crystal system hardware works (very slowly) taito fx3 work again very slow whereas amidar doesnt and thats only dual z80 based how big is your rom file once you convert mine is just over 16 gb?.Also there seams to be a problem with scaling ie irem games seam very suseptable tried rtype and xmultiply plus a whole load of v30 based games work without scaling but crash if you try 2x scale very weird??.

Back