Mame Gp2x (latest Version) + Final Fight Problem

newgen2005

Still Fresh
Does anyone else have this problem with Final Fight, when you loose your lives it gives you the option to continue and change character if you have credits. When this screen appears I am unable to continue, the countdown just goes to zero and then game over?. I am using Mame 0.34 game.

newgen2005 said:
Does anyone else have this problem with Final Fight, when you loose your lives it gives you the option to continue and change character if you have credits. When this screen appears I am unable to continue, the countdown just goes to zero and then game over?. I am using Mame 0.34 game.
Yes it is a known problem with this specific game... sorry... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Franxis said:
newgen2005 said:
Yes it is a known problem with this specific game... sorry... :(

set diffculty to easy... and when you're real good you can beat this game on 1 credit (i did once in mame on pc i think).... theres a special ending for that also :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back