Mame4All Not Launching

tfslayton

Still Fresh
I just got my first Wiz and am having trouble with MAME4All. It freezes on launch and I have to reboot. I have deleted the folder and reinstalled it fresh (making sure that I am using the Wiz version). No luck. Additionally, I am trying to run it off of a 16GB SD card, in case that makes a difference. I have searched the forum and Google and the only similar problem I could find was experienced by a user who was trying to launch the GP2X version; which I am not. I am not new to computers or emulators but I can't seem to figure out what is going wrong here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ubisububi said:
I just got my first Wiz and am having trouble with MAME4All. It freezes on launch and I have to reboot. I have deleted the folder and reinstalled it fresh (making sure that I am using the Wiz version). No luck. Additionally, I am trying to run it off of a 16GB SD card, in case that makes a difference. I have searched the forum and Google and the only similar problem I could find was experienced by a user who was trying to launch the GP2X version; which I am not. I am not new to computers or emulators but I can't seem to figure out what is going wrong here.

I'm a new Wizzer too. After working out how to install MAME4All I noted the steps and added a page to the wiki: http://www.gp2xwiz.co.uk/wiki/Installing_the_MAME_emulator.

If this doesn't work for you, would you be able to try with a different SD card?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, apparently my problem was that I was trying to use "autorun" instead of the application, itself.

<facepalm>

Back