Mario Vs Dk2

Angel posted on May 8 2006 at 08:54 AM said:
lol, i like reading the replies in that forum, gives me about the same feeling....BORING, hopefully nintendo has more for the DS than that!!!
That thread was talking about unannounced games only. With New Super Mario Bros, Zelda: Phantom Hours, Final Fantasy III, Tales of Tempest, new Castlevania, new Megaman franchise to name a few, DS has the longest list of games that I'm going to buy this year out of all consoles out there (or soon to be) at the moment including PS2, PSP, PS3, X360, and Wii!!!!. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Today, 04:12 AM)
Reply | Quote

Nintendo's DS lineup at E3... "surprises" inside! #1
- New Super Mario Bros.

- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
--- There will be a big demo at E3 with four different areas to explore.

- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2

And.....

- Ouendan!
--- Nintendo is localizing Ouendan with a new name, new backgrounds and storylines, and licensed English music.

they way i read this and this post is that those are the 4 announced games and there MAY be more that are just unnannounced, and still with those 4, *yawn*

Most likely the DS games from Capcom,Square,Konami will probably be showcased at their own booths, Bast was there last year and i'm trying to remember how he said it was setup.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! not ouendan with licensed english music. that'll suck! its only good because the japanese music and the japanese scenarios. might get it again cause its sooo damn fun. beaten it on easy and normal but damn is it fun.

My E3 handheld moment will be if they unveil FF: Crisis core. Yummy.

davey g posted on May 8 2006 at 08:21 PM said:
Hah, what games have you been playing?
Shikaku's referring to Mario/Zelda sequels, which are usually different enough from their predecessors that they're hardly "sequels" at all.

Angel posted on May 8 2006 at 10:17 AM said:
they way i read this and this post is that those are the 4 announced games and there MAY be more that are just unnannounced, and still with those 4, *yawn*

Most likely the DS games from Capcom,Square,Konami will probably be showcased at their own booths, Bast was there last year and i'm trying to remember how he said it was setup.
Is it just me? I don't understand a thing out out of this... What are you talking about? Your English is way more broken than mine. :p

Ravnos posted on May 9 2006 at 03:25 AM said:
davey g posted on May 8 2006 at 08:21 PM said:
Shikaku's referring to Mario/Zelda sequels, which are usually different enough from their predecessors that they're hardly "sequels" at all.

itsme posted on May 9 2006 at 03:37 AM said:
Angel posted on May 8 2006 at 10:17 AM said:

Is it just me? I don't understand a thing out out of this... What are you talking about? Your English is way more broken than mine. :p

my english? you must need hooked on phonics. Go up and click on your link. Then read the topic title. Ok? Did you read it? If you didn't it reads, "Nintendo's DS lineup at E3... "surprises" inside!", It doesn't read, Nintendos UNANNOUNCED, lineup at E3. Then you go to say in your first quote of me that the thread was talking about UNANNOUNCED games. Well if you go back and actually read the thread your quoting, go to about the 20th post down and thats when they question only the 4 games and maybe there's more they're not talking about and thens when it goes into pure speculation.

I quoted your quote

That thread was talking about unannounced games only. With New Super Mario Bros, Zelda: Phantom Hours, Final Fantasy III, Tales of Tempest, new Castlevania, new Megaman franchise to name a few, DS has the longest list of games that I'm going to buy this year out of all consoles out there (or soon to be) at the moment including PS2, PSP, PS3, X360, and Wii!!!!.

Which is completely false. The thread you linked to is not talking about unannounced games only and that was what i was pointing out.

Angel posted on May 12 2006 at 10:02 AM said:
my english? you must need hooked on phonics. Go up and click on your link. Then read the topic title. Ok? Did you read it? If you didn't it reads, "Nintendo's DS lineup at E3... "surprises" inside!", It doesn't read, Nintendos UNANNOUNCED, lineup at E3.

What would be surprising if they were announced or already known? Not only you have a problem writing, you also have reading comprehension problem, also.

Angel posted on May 8 2006 at 08:54 AM said:
lol, i like reading the replies in that forum, gives me about the same feeling....BORING, hopefully nintendo has more for the DS than that!!!

With New Super Mario Bros, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy3, Mario Basketball 3v3, Children of Mana, Mega Man ZX, Phoenix Wright: Justice for All, Contact, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2, Elite Beat Agents, Yoshi's Island 2, Starfox, Brain Academy, Hotel Dusk, and so on, DS line up is the system of the show by a landslide; it's anything but a laughing matter as you totally implied with your second reply in this thread. No other console comes even close when it comes to shear number of A titles available for a system in a year. Have fun with your awesome PSP library this year; Lemmings looked great on the system. :p

As I said DS was the system of the show, while Heavenly Sword and God of War2 would win my game(s) of the show award. Despite on an aging system, GoW2 never stopped amazed me gameplay-wise, and Heavenly Sword was so beautiful that it's an successor to the prestine action games in my book - Ninja Gaiden for XBox to God of War to Heavenly Sword.

The loser of the show was X360. Their two top titles: Gears of War and Too Human sucked...badly. Gears of War was not even playable and when there were more than a couple enemies in the scene, the frame rate had a nose dive to below 20fps. Welcome to the next gen! ;)

Too Human had so long of loading time the guy helping me playing apologed to me twice during the several minutes of loading time (as bad as Midnight Club for PSP). After that, there was another long loading time, and during the gameplay there was frame rate drop when there was streaming happening. The graphics effects were nothing impressive, either.

This Christmas I'll be a happy owner of Wii and PS3, and in the mean time, my DS will ease the pain of waiting game. X360 is completely out of my radar as of now.

p.s. I forgot to mention Lunar Knights, Touch Detective and Point Blank for DS, but I assume, you've got the idea.

Back