Mmx Memory Card Question

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
i got a spare tony hawk and i wanted to use it as a normal 16meg memory card, but it won't delete. I delete and put the card back in and everything is back so i'm sure its some sort of security thing, but does any one know how to permanantly remove these files?

because i'd be lucky to get 99cents for it on ebay and a couple $$ for freight, and where I live, nobody has n-gages so it'd be pointless for me to take it somewhere, even the EB and Gamestops don't take them in as trades anymore or anything. I figured i could use it for NES emulation.

i tried that, formatting through windows and dos, doesn't work, just comes up as the disk is bad and not usable, the QD also doesn't have any software pre installed to format the card and other than my card reader, I don't know how i'd hook my QD to my computer since it doesn't have USB.

Perhaps it`s been deliberately corrupted to stop the card being re-used or accidently erased.

Companies used to create error`s on floppy disks or only partially formating the disk`s to stop people copying them.

Just a thought.

Trooper

i think your right on that Trooper. When i delete it its all gone, or so it says. And it will let me add stuff to it. But as soon as I take the card of my reader, it reverts back to what was originally on it.

I think MMX cards are relatively cheap now a days, so I'll just pick one up online, can't buy them in stores anymore, i was just hoping to try emulation on it today sometime.

Back