More Gp32 Help Required...

Crono

Still Fresh
I've reformatted my GP32's Smart Media card and I have backed up both movie park and free launcher. I've copied them back on to the card...and Movie park works while Free Launcher doesn't load or anything.

Any suggestions?

I couldn't find the problem. I was thinking maybe I have it in the wrong folder or something. I've put in the 'Game' folder so I assume it's in the correct place...

Is it a file you need when registering the GP32 that you need in order for it to work?

The file name for the launcher is 'GP_LAUNC.GXE' - all I've done is taken it off backed it up and put it back on the card again. As it wasn't working before. - And re-formatting the card was advised but this hasn't worked :(.

I had Pretty much the same problem about a week ago. What I did was I downloaded free launcher from english.gamepark.com and used pclink to install it. When I tried to just put it into the game directory it didn't work, but it did work when I installed it.

i think that is it.. but on mine it is like

>GAME (folder)
>>gp_launc.gxe
>>GP_LAUNC (folder)

with nothing in GP_LAUNC, i think this is something weird. because my Doom Wads dont show up in the DOOM folder in the GAME folder. but the gp_launc.gxc should be in the GP_LAUNC folder.

no, mine is working right. its the other guy whos free launcher is messed up. mine works perfect and everything. the GXC is gone just like how the Doom wads dissappear but it still works. it looks like important files are hidden, sorta like how M$ says what you dont know doesnt hurt you, but if your on NTFS its a good way to keep pesky sister-in-laws out of your stuff ;)

Well, I have changed the folders around. And now Movie Park doesn't load. Great...

I have absolutely no idea why it's not working. So I guess it's recommended to download everything again from the Game Park site, then?

Back