mortal kombat GP

braindead2

Still Fresh
hello world B)

i released a new games for GP32 called mortalkombatGP
if you want to try and download it, just click here

ive been waiting for something like this for the gp32. looking good so far and hopefully the end version will fulfill my mortal kombating needs. good work

thanks to everybody ^^

i made a little gif of mortalkombat:
mk.gif

I hate to sound like such a touchy asshole and harsh judge compared to all the other replies of comments recieved so far, I just wanted to provide my main criticisms so if anyone does read this before going to download it they know it wont exactly be perfect enough to warrent satisfaction, and because I like MK an awful lot a bunch of "nice work" and "keep up the good work" comments with no criticism upon the obvious flaws wont just cut it. So here we go... *a-ahem*

I just tested the game, and to be brutally honest, as a Mortal Kombat fan it wasnt very much to enjoy, even for a small demo of how it is so far. The gravity needs to be fixed, because when you jump/fall you're moving up/down at a constant, slowish speed, making them look floaty, also the AI and hit collisions needs tightening up, plus, unless Millena is actually some prositute, please get some woman voice samples for her when she gets hit! ;)

Alright, now that I got my criticism outta the way, all I gotta say now is, not bad for starters, and keep up the good work. :) I love Mortal Kombat and this is one of the GP32 homebrewn games I am looking forward to (although it needs working on.. LOTS of work ;))

Oh, one more thing.. please put music in it on next release.. please? :)

Back