Movies

Website
Visit site
i have the gpcinma but i dont know where to get some moivies from i know you can make or compress or whatever they call it i just wanted to know i i can just down load movies tha is ready for the gp cinma already it can be ademos or what ever i just want to see a movie play on this thing :unsure:

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Jul 21 2004 at 10:54 PM said:
thanks for the link but i cant download the movies they keep playing in my meida player? <_<
Right Mouse button on the link->Save target as...

And encode your movies by yourself with Virtual Dub.

Last edited by a moderator:
M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Jul 21 2004 at 11:00 PM said:
:blink: and when i go to gpcnima on my gp32 it resets?
how is that possibly a question

'?' go on the end of questions not statements

u sure u avent just locked it too high

Last edited by a moderator:
did you check yuor batteries??

also....not that it matters but....how old are you?? seriously...

If you need help, the experienced GPers can help you out. But if your wet behind the ears and a lil kid who doesn't understand much....have your parents help you out..

ok...
If you downloaded a movie that is already encoded save it and put in on your GP32.
you do know how to save it to your pc right....EVEN if you are playing it via media player??

If you have movies...on DVD already....its not that hard to encode them, in fact....I LL GIVE you all the files you need to do the encoding. the divx codecs, xvid codecs, VirtuaDub GP32 specs and whatever you need....honestly ...its not hard have patience and take it one step at a time.

Back