mutiplayer support?

T

the_dude

i am planning to buy a Pandora sometime in midmarch of next year for myself regard less of a no to my question

i grew up with an older brother we used to play snes nes ps1 and n64 till the late hours of the night my question is if i bought two would it be possible to play against each other? for example perfect dark for the n64 would we be able to play against each other? if were right next to each other have a clone set up is it possible? bare in mind that my question for multiplayer holds over for the nes snes and ps1 games 

is any mutiplayer supported for pc games? rts games that we can play shooters whatever is it possible? 

ps i am planning on getting the 1ghz model for myself 

pps how far if any is ds emulation? cuz playing the castlevania games on this thing would be a wet dream 

In terms of Pandora to Pandora local multiplayer, there isn't really much at all as far as I know.

To play multiplayer with some of the emulators you can plug a USB controller in to the Pandora and play two player using just one, but I think that's the best you'll get.

Some of the PC game ports have multiplayer internet support. Open Arena (I think it's called) can be played online, so you could play together on that, but will need an active WiFi connection available.

DS emulation is coming along really well. It can run most games very well on a 1ghz model, so I can't imagine Castlevania needing lots of power. I'd say you would have a very pleasant time playing all 3 DS games at full speed.

I played through Castlevania dawn of sorrow on the pandora and it should run close to perfect on a 1ghz model.

fantastic i have an old pc controller i used to play fallout 3 with so that should work fine but i think im better off getting that system that can play nes snes Genesis and two other consoles i dont care about. lol its the something 5 i dont remember the name it drops in December starts with an n. 

well thats good to hear about DS emulation i love me some castlevania, how is emulation for the 3ds games? im only asking for the castlevania game that came out for ds and its out for xbox now so im buying it on that when that lord of shadows pack comes out its 30 bucks for the game all the dlc and the same castlevania game thats out for 3DS good deal

as far as buying one for my brother if i do ill get him the rebirth model cuz i know hes gonna use it for nothing more then emulation and if we can play we can play, i am a tinker ha i will end up screwing up something and have to do a system restore im sure the pandora is unbrickable(id assume) so i shouldnt have any problems with it i have a tendency to mess around with things i shouldnt but eh its fun knowing i can fix it

you guys really are nice thanks for that lol  i will make an account when i actually buy one so i dont forget my password. i live in the US which site would i use this one?

http://ithic.com/newsite/index.php?id_manufacturer=3&controller=manufacturer

one last thing there isnt a 2ghz model in the works is there? cuz i really dont wanna shell out 7 hundred bucks only to have a better model come out for a slightly higher price thanks for everything 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/20/retron-5-console-plays-nes-snes-genesis-and-more-for-99 thats the console i was talking about if anybody cares :)

There isn't any viable full speed 3DS emulator out on any mobile device, Android, iOS or otherwise.. so far I think PCs are the only viable option if you want to play anything at speed..

ithic.com is a good site run by a community member here (Link), If it's in stock things ship quickly and he's known to have good customer support.

There is talk of a successor to the Pandora, but it's a couple years away at best...There has never been talks of a 2Ghz model.

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't any viable full speed 3DS emulator out on any mobile device, Android, iOS or otherwise.. so far I think PCs are the only viable option if you want to play anything at speed..
There is no 3DS emulator for PC either,

just like for PS3, XBox360 and PSVita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back