My GP32 has finally arrived...

liquidcross

Website
Visit site
First of all, I wanna thank all of you folks; if it weren't for you answering all of my newbie questions, I probably wouldn't have broken down and bought one. ;) Anyway, I bought the FLU version, and I'm glad I did; that screen's damn dark without the light on. Luckily, many emulators and programs have a brightness control in addition. For software, I'm running VCS32, CaSTaway (which I haven't to run properly yet), the MP3 Player beta, fNES32 beta, GPengine, MoviePark, and InfoNES. Am I missing anything? I also flashed the firmware; I have a Mac, and it was necessary if I wanted to do any direct connections (I normally use a cardreader). Plus, I dig the Wind-Ups interface. :D

Alright, I'm done raving now...

May i be the first to welcome you to the Gp32x Forums Gp32 owners club,

*Gives liquidross a Goodie bag, certificate and stickers* :D

chunk-e-munk-e posted on May 23 2003 said:
May i be the first to welcome you to the Gp32x Forums Gp32 owners club,

*Gives liquidross a Goodie bag, certificate and stickers* :D
Gimme a bumper sticker, so I can stick it on my asshole friend's car. ;)

(He thinks the GP32 is "dumb.")

Last edited by a moderator:
*Gives Liquidross a bumper sticker to stick on his "Asshole" freinds car*
*Gives Liquidross a Baseball bat to attack his "Asshole" Freind with*
*Gives Liquidross a Shovel to dispose of his "Asshole" freinds body*

Mwahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

first of all, what does this guy do for fun?

does he play video games at all? especially of the retro variety....

or is he the typical lame-ass of today....

I also got mine to day and i have to say 90% of the problems I had where jusy my pure monkeyness (the other 10% being Entware didnt have their GP registration prog linked from thier frontpage and i couldnt find it)

Im pretty damn impressed and can see a lot more of potental in the machine. SNES, MegaDrive and Amiga EMu would take it up another notch. I cant wait.

I need to buff up on my DVD ripping im still getting no sound on rips. Then ill be sorted

I think that the FLU is something you don't miss until you have it. I'm perfectly happy with my non-FLU GP32, but I know If I got a FLU version, I wouldn't want to go back...

Back