Names Of Games In Advert

squid245

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hello, i will start by saying that i will be soon ordering a gp2x off of gamersection.ca and cant wait... i am looking forward to finally getting this seemingly great handheld.
i have seen the advert on Youtube, and ramember most of the games but some i am unsure of so a little help naming these will be appreciated :)

the advert is here (youtube link)
and from the top i recognize

Metal SLug
Sonic
Super MArio world
?
?
?
Duke Nuke em
help identifying these game will be appreciated greatly

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Metal Slug
2. Sonic The Hedgehog
3. Super Mario World
4. Turrican
5. Super Stunt Racer
6. Megaman Power Battle
7. Don't Know.
8. Ultima 7
9. Duke Nuke'em
10. Beat2X
11. LadyKiller
12. Ghouls And Ghosts

Interesting fact that I've also searched that list once, and that most of these games now are in my favourite list.

[Edit: Haven't seen your edit while I was posting.]

7. is Marble Madness, frustratingly good game :)

- Alex

EvilDragon posted on Jul 4 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
Hey, that's me playing on YouTube :D

sweet, i first found this amazing device through stumble upon .. for those of you who dont know what it is it is a toolbar for firefox that brings up random webpages catered to your intersts, not like adware.. but only when you click stumble

and searched youtube to see it in action... that videdo is what got me hooked and has inclined me to buy one as soon as i get my pay cheque. haha

stumble! I heard about that on engadget.. does it really work?

THe gp2x can emulate the power battles?? Wtf. My gamecube barely gets by when playing the power battles on the Mega Man anniversary collection.

yes, stumble upon works great, ive spent hours on it because you find such useful, cool, and interesting stuff ( i found the gp2x! and love it but would have never found it otherwise)

all you need is firefox and the extension is on the dedicated firefox extensions page accessible by clicking the throbber in the top right corner

EvilDragon posted on Jul 4 2006 at 01:07 PM said:

You need to jump and duck more in Turrican II, ED. Less chance of getting hit. *grins*
Also, in Stunt Track Racer, it's a good idea not to fall off the track. *runs and hides*

EvilDragon posted on Jul 4 2006 at 04:07 PM said:

Hehehe maybe you could record longer sessions of gaming on it ;-). Like Metal slug from the beginning to the finish, etc...! Like the clips I saw that show all Dragon Lairs, Space Ace hehehehe ;-).

But this video is really good, I have shown it to several friends and it really raise their interested into the GP2X and mine too ;-).

tshroom posted on Jul 5 2006 at 12:20 AM said:
stumble! I heard about that on engadget.. does it really work?

THe gp2x can emulate the power battles?? Wtf. My gamecube barely gets by when playing the power battles on the Mega Man anniversary collection.

I overclock to 266mhz and then they're nice to play. Some minor lags here and there, but all in all it runs very nice.

Winterkid posted on Jul 5 2006 at 02:22 AM said:
EvilDragon posted on Jul 4 2006 at 01:07 PM said:
You need to jump and duck more in Turrican II, ED. Less chance of getting hit. *grins*
Also, in Stunt Track Racer, it's a good idea not to fall off the track. *runs and hides*

Yeah, the stunt car driving was bad - guess you can blame the joystick though :D

Kev

Back