Nearly There Just Alittle More Help Needed

deancov3434

Still Fresh
hi i have read all the coments and mananged to get a bit further but carnt get a game to start up i am getting to the screen on the gp2x with the list of games and when i click on one it says insert disc 1 or 2 i have clicked on a game and inserted into disc 1 but when i look on the look disk up in st games database it says couldent find disc in database i have also tryed going to the list and clicking floppy drive management and save drive a to disc image and when i go back to games list it has created a new file but when i click on it i get a black screen what am i doing wrong also in my game list i can see the tos.rom file is this correct thanks for everybodys help .dean

dean said:
hi i have read all the coments and mananged to get a bit further but carnt get a game to start up i am getting to the screen on the gp2x with the list of games and when i click on one it says insert disc 1 or 2 i have clicked on a game and inserted into disc 1 but when i look on the look disk up in st games database it says couldent find disc in database i have also tryed going to the list and clicking floppy drive management and save drive a to disc image and when i go back to games list it has created a new file but when i click on it i get a black screen what am i doing wrong also in my game list i can see the tos.rom file is this correct thanks for everybodys help .dean

so why dont you help me please

Last edited by a moderator:
Back