Neo Geo Cd

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
OK, I know this has nothing to do wih GP32, but does anyone have a NeoGeo CD or AES system they are willing to sell for about £110, i'm having a hard time finding them anywhere, it doesnt matter if its US or Japanese

Thanks

Have you tried the neo-store at www.neo-geo.com? They MAY have a few NEO CD units left. And it seems like they always have NEO AES's in. Cost? Between 250-600 bucks for a SUPER MODDED one. But last time I checkd, they had a Neo AES "cosmetically damaged" one for like $150 bucks. Anyway, goodluck on your hunt!

ebays your best bet there is a bloke on there called djrconsoles i bought mine from him for £110 and he cut me a decent deal outside of ebay WWW.DJRCONSOLES.COM this is his site im not sure if he has any available at the moment but email him ;)

That will be one hell of a deal if you get it just out of interest what region aes is it and whats the serial number oh and what games ;)

just incase u were wunderin im getting an AES with riding hero an samuraisprits 2, 1 joystck no box and modded to play PAL and NSC for £75 + a lightgun for the DC and HotD2 for DC

The Moose posted on Apr 4 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
Have you tried the neo-store at www.neo-geo.com? They MAY have a few NEO CD units left. And it seems like they always have NEO AES's in. Cost? Between 250-600 bucks for a SUPER MODDED one. But last time I checkd, they had a Neo AES "cosmetically damaged" one for like $150 bucks. Anyway, goodluck on your hunt!
i thought they didnt need modded? what is super modded?

Last edited by a moderator:
just incase u were wunderin im getting an AES with riding hero an samuraisprits 2, 1 joystck no box and modded to play PAL and NSC for £75 + a lightgun for the DC and HotD2 for DC

JESUS Where from :(

i thought they didnt need modded? what is super modded?

Its just to make the sound and video better for americans its not really needed in the uk cause you can use an rgb cable and get as good as results :D

I'm in Japan for a long time.
If you needs a Japanese version of Neo Geo CD or AES system,
please feel free to email me at real_8sin@yahoo.com.
Thank you very much.

Back