New To The Wiz

Kwijibo

Still Fresh
Hey so I'm gonna be getting the Wiz on Christmas and the first emulator I want to try out is a good SNES one. Does anyone have any suggestions? I saw that there was the PockentSNES on the file archive, does anyone have an opinion on that one? Thanks!

If there is any other SNES emulator other than PocketSNES, it isn't worth mentioning.

PocketSNES is a very good emulator. In fact - it's the only SNES emulator for the Wiz. Games run great. That's all that can be said about it.

Thanks for the quick reply! So does the PocketSNES run most of the games decently? I'm particularly looking at RPG's such as Secret of Mana and Chrontrigger

I've tried Super R-Type, Super Bomberman, Harvest Moon and Super Mario World and they all ran perfect. Don't know about the games you mention though, but I'm pretty sure they will also work perfectly :)

ChronoTrigger runs well. Never tried Secret of Mana. Most games on the system run great. Those that don't can be fixed through overclocking to obtain full speed and sound. The only games that don't work well are those that require the FX Chip.

Oh ok, thanks for the info! MiOdd, if you like RPG's, give Secret of Mana 1 & 2 a look, I've heard they're really good!

Yeah, I loved Secret of Evermore (which I hear is very similar) I have been meaning to play Secret of Mana for ages but never got around to it. I'll get there one day...

Has anyone got some links to emulator downloads? My Wiz arrived a couple of hours ago. Anyone know how long I should charge it for the first time? I hop I haven't got to do an overnight charge. This is killing me. If I didn't have a new Dingoo to play with I'd burst.

axiomprime said:
Has anyone got some links to emulator downloads? My Wiz arrived a couple of hours ago. Anyone know how long I should charge it for the first time? I hop I haven't got to do an overnight charge. This is killing me. If I didn't have a new Dingoo to play with I'd burst.
You do know you can play with it while it is charging...

But no it only takes about 4 hours to charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
The USB port it's plugged into means it'd be a bit uncomfortable to play while it's plugged in. All sorted now tho. Thanks for the help everyone.

Back