News From Capricegp2x

semyaza said:
I didnt think the archive was publicy accesible? Or is it open but needs approval?
I think you just have to be registered. I don't know for an upload change.
If not I will host it and ask somone from gp32x.de to upload it.

EDIT: I said that because I uploaded a start sound, so it should be possible but if you provide it to me, I ,perhaps, should be able to upload it with my account

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems at all. It's a great emulator. Hope we get and update on progress soon. Can't really play anything other than arcade games at the moment.

I always wanted to play bloodwych when I was a kid but never had it. I had a go but cant save yet. I wanted to play Bards Tale again as well. First game I ever made my own cheats for using that multithingy with the red button ... although I had a seperate save game for it :D

Ahh, cpc memories :)

meeeemoooriiies! Yes, Bard's Tale was a great game. I played it a lot also.
I will try the recent Starkos Tracker on this emu.
I'm almost sure it's not working because of the sound engine issue in Caprice2X but I really would like to have this tracker on the go.

When the first Caprice2X was released I played a lot of classics (Barbarian, Billy la banlieue...)

cheers

Can't overclock the emu. It's set at 200Mhz in the menu but I can't change the clock speed. anyone help?

btw what does "fake" mean?

CPC was my first computer, really enjoyed the games on it. Hope KaosOverride updates this emu someday.

Sorry for bringing this old thread back again, even though I have been a member since 2006 I have only recently bought a GP2X. The Amstrad cpc was my first and favourite games system so I wanted to play some great cpc games again.

Earlier in the thread someone posted that this emu is full speed but when I played a game, during gameplay the fps in the emu showed only 40-42 fps and that was at 250Mhz. so how can this be fullspeed? the games were very playable even though there were slight sound problems.

Back