Next Generation Gp2x?

Jlobel

Still Fresh
i remember there were rumers of them releasing a next gen. gp2x in the future maybe around nov of this year or later. Is this true that they might start to create a new console. I have a tapwave zodiac 1 with a 2gig sd and am content for now but since everything is really coming to an end i am gonna want to buy a new console. Ive come down to this either a gizmondo widescreen (if they stay in business that long) or a Iriver iwod g10 or the iriver g10 or next gen. gp2x.

This has been covered before. Just a tip, try using the search function in the future.

People kept hearing supposed rumours of a GP2X mk2 or something like that and thought that meant GPH were going to release a new, upgraded GP2X soon. But that's not what it was, what GPH were talking about was the official release, which last I heard was scheduled for March. GPH have no plans for releasing a new handheld system for another few years.

Now you can go and buy yourself a GP2X, with total confidence that it will have much support the next few years.

i remember there were rumers of them releasing a next gen. gp2x in the future maybe around nov of this year or later. Is this true that they might start to create a new console. I have a tapwave zodiac 1 with a 2gig sd and am content for now but since everything is really coming to an end i am gonna want to buy a new console. Ive come down to this either a gizmondo widescreen (if they stay in business that long) or a Iriver iwod g10 or the iriver g10 or next gen. gp2x.

The GP2X is the next gen GP32 if that is what you were thinking. I don't think there will be a WS Giz as Gizmondo europe just went bankrupt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely not opt for the Gizmondo.

I was once in the Gizmondo Store in London. It was just ridiculous. Some boring shop assistants in black suits that did not know what emulating means, some Gizmondos running crap games...

Back