Ninja Gaiden

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Ok, I brought it yesterday and I'm stunned by just how hard it is. I can complete Ikaruga on a few credits, almost unlock master mode on Monkey ball and do some other challenging game stuff but this takes the biscuit.

Why is it so damn hard? It spoils the game. I can't even get past the first boss, and everytime I almost kill him I get knocked out, so I have to go play Harvest Moon to cool off.

Has anyone got any tips, or more importantly, has anyone completed it? What are the later levels like?

Mark posted on May 30 2004 at 01:29 PM said:
Ok, I brought it yesterday and I'm stunned by just how hard it is. I can complete Ikaruga on a few credits, almost unlock master mode on Monkey ball and do some other challenging game stuff but this takes the biscuit.

Why is it so damn hard? It spoils the game. I can't even get past the first boss, and everytime I almost kill him I get knocked out, so I have to go play Harvest Moon to cool off.

Has anyone got any tips, or more importantly, has anyone completed it? What are the later levels like?
Yeah I read a review in computer active (I didn't buy it! It's my dads and was on the table at breakfast I swear!) and it gave it a bad review just because they couln't get past the first boss either, giving the game around 20 mins of gameplay <_<. I had a quick bash on it in Game and it was bloody hard in there as well :ph34r:.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey mark, for the first boss just keep using the blocking roll thing to move out the way of his combo without getting hit and then smack him a few times, you could also just run away from and use the wall move that worked for me, you need to get him down to about 3/4 life and the fight'll stop :D the second boss is alot worse

damn i went up town to look around and me and my mate ended up standing in virgin for half an hour playing this bitch.......it didnt seem too hard but all i did was piss about with the jumping and the killing.......anyone know if its coming out for the pc?

bringoutthegimp posted on May 30 2004 at 05:33 PM said:
damn i went up town to look around and me and my mate ended up standing in virgin for half an hour playing this bitch.......it didnt seem too hard but all i did was piss about with the jumping and the killing.......anyone know if its coming out for the pc?
Dante told me it was solid, I started playing and thought it wasn't so hard. 30 minutes in, the difficutly shoots up. Impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not alone. I've had this game since november ( downloaded it and don't no body ask wher cause my brother got it and I didn't ask him ) and am on chapter 12 but just can't play it anymore. the camra is anoying, the bosses are near impossible and the story is to bland. <_<

Back