Nova's List Of Things I Now Have To Buy

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
So, if the past three days have shown me anything, it's that I'm going to be getting quite spendy soon. Here's the list of things my hard earned cashola will be going on during the year, and the following one.

• Nintendo 3DS
  • Starfox DS
  • Metal Gear Solid DS
  • Ocarina of Time DS (see where this is going?)
  • Kingdom Hearts DS
  • Kid Icarus DS
  • Saints Row DS
  • Goldeneye Wii
  • Epic Mickey Wii
  • Donkey Kong Country Wii
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn (on Wii)
  • Portal 2 (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Rising (PS3)
So yes, a pretty pricey list.

What about you guys, what has taken your fancy this year?

Most of what's on the OP, and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

Oh bloody hell, you can add Paper Mario 3DS to my list.

I'm with you Nova, I'm all over the 3DS. And since I'm a GOW nut I'll actually take my PSP out of mothball for Ghost of Sparta. Too bad there was no PSP 2 reveal! I'm sure it's coming sooner or later though since Nintendo just upped the ante.
Any bets as to Sony neglecting the 2nd analog like they did with the Go?

For me it would be the 3DS and some of the launch games already mentioned. I haven't followed E3 too closely but I've been rather underwhelmed by Sony/MS this time around, although maybe I'll finally pick up the new 360 if the RROD rates have been dramatically reduced.

Since we're sharing, I could really use some new underwear. Ironically, I'm not just taking the piss. Could use a new pair of shoes as well. My headphones are wearing out, but I'll probably fix them. Oh, and a nice SD card *crosses fingers*

Since we're moving on to general things, I have to get a pair of jeans for work. But I do get 75% off since it's uniform, so it's not too bad. Also, while i was at work, I saw a nice pair of over-ear headphones with a mic on the cable, which I reckon would be good for my phone, so I might pick up a pair of those.

Apart from that, I'm just hoping I can afford my rent. I'm moving into a new house at the end of the month, so I have to pay my first installment of rent unreasonably early (read: before I get paid). At least I have no Uni atm, so can do a load of overtime.

SONY said:
Nintendo 3DS and every single 3DS game.

Plus those that we don't even know about yet! :D

There are so many other Nintendo franchises that I'd love to see either resurrected, remixed or rebooted for this machine - and Nintendo won't miss a trick, I'm sure :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of that stuff won't be out for ages though. The KH for 3DS doesn't even have a developer yet, so even pre production hasn't started yet.

All you need to buy is a balaclava, a crowbar, night vision goggles and karate lessons.

SomeGuy99 said:
All you need to buy is a balaclava, a crowbar, night vision goggles and karate lessons.
Or a 3DS FlashCart, which someone's bound to make.

SONY said:
Goity said:
A lot of that stuff won't be out for ages though. The KH for 3DS doesn't even have a developer yet, so even pre production hasn't started yet.

SquareEnix
No, a developer as in an internal developer within Square Enix. In an interview, I read that Tetsuya Nomura is probably going to give the game to the Birth By Sleep Team, but that shows how early it is in development if such decisions are being made.

Speaking of the ODroid, how come it doesn't get the same hate the Wiz did for the keypad design?

Back