O2Em Port?

Animan

Still Fresh
Would be nice to play some Odyssey 2 on the go, but there isn't a Wiz port. I tried it on Ginge, but colors are off, and it doesn't run too well. Not sure if that is how it originally acted, or if it's Ginge.

So, anyone want to port over this over? Please?

...bump?

I guess everybody is too caught up in the PS1 emulator...

Animan said:
...bump?

I guess everybody is too caught up in the PS1 emulator...

Which really didn't end up being that good. :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue, what are you talking about? PCX4Wiz has better performance than PCSX4ALL right on release. Sure, it has flaws, but it's being worked on! Franxis said there's alot of room for improvement, so not long until it gets better and better. Look what happened to Mame4all? It's a masterpiece!

Mr.TwisT said:
Blue, what are you talking about? PCX4Wiz has better performance than PCSX4ALL right on release. Sure, it has flaws, but it's being worked on! Franxis said there's alot of room for improvement, so not long until it gets better and better. Look what happened to Mame4all? It's a masterpiece!

Don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, the emulator is great. IT's better than I ever could've hoped for to be honest. All I'm saying is that it wasn't up to the glorified image it started to develop before release. It's a lot more finicky than most of us would have liked, etc. I'm not saying it's a bad release - I started the compatibility list because I loved the release - I'm just saying that it's not up to the high standards everyone had set for it.

Animan said:
Anyone think it would be a good idea to get back on topic?

You mean the odyssey 2 emulator? That sounds like a great idea, why hasn't it been done?

Where's pickle when you need him. :lol:

b1ueskycomp1ex said:
Animan said:
Anyone think it would be a good idea to get back on topic?

You mean the odyssey 2 emulator? That sounds like a great idea, why hasn't it been done?

Where's pickle when you need him. :lol:

Thank you :)

The waiting must end. It hurts to wait. I don't have too much time to learn how to port over stuff like this, especially since school has just started for me.

trentg (was somewhat active on this forum) has started porting allegro to the wiz. i dont know how far he got, but i think he abandoned it, because he sold his wiz some time ago. someone should contact him to ask how his status was, post that here and we'll see what can be done (alex the allegator from the gp2x also needs allegro, i've always wanted to port it... no, doesnt work with GINGE :p )

Back