Obscure Snes Games

suj

Still Fresh
Hi

Thanks to Notz Ive recently been playing Squidge Snes, including some of its great games that I remember buying like :

Super Mario World
UN Squadron
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Mario Kart

However there are loads of great obscure Japanese games available for the snes like:

Nankoku Shounen Papuwa-kun
Lupin III - Densetsu no Hihou wo Oe
Ganbare Daiku no Gesan (also called Hammerin Harry)
Marchen Adventure Cotten 100%
Spriggan Powered
Supapoon DX
Umihara Kawase

Has anybody got any good games that they recommend for the Snes that may have never been released outside of Japan?

suj posted on Oct 25 2006 at 02:32 PM said:
Hi

Thanks to Notz Ive recently been playing Squidge Snes, including some of its great games that I remember buying like :

Super Mario World
UN Squadron
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Mario Kart

However there are loads of great obscure Japanese games available for the snes like:

Nankoku Shounen Papuwa-kun
Lupin III - Densetsu no Hihou wo Oe
Ganbare Daiku no Gesan (also called Hammerin Harry)
Marchen Adventure Cotten 100%
Spriggan Powered
Supapoon DX
Umihara Kawase

Has anybody got any good games that they recommend for the Snes that may have never been released outside of Japan?

look on aeongenesis's website at the completed projects section. tons of great japanese games there. (not a rom site. they are a translation group)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Marchen Adventure Cotten 100% and Spriggan Powered on my SD card. Very good games! :) I will have take a look at those others. You might want to take a look at Gokujou Parodius. It is a wild shooter of a game. :D

A few:

Alcahest (actually conquered this on a real SNES years before it was translated!)
Barayarou Gourmet Squadron
Big Sky Trooper
Doremi Fantasy Milon
Go Go Ackman
Majyuuou (King of Demons)
Melfard Stories
Neugier
Rudora No Hihou (Treasure of Rudora)
S.O.S/Septentrion
Tetris Battle Gaiden
Treasure Hunter G

Back