"older News" Button

Tobriand

Website
Visit site
Those who try to access news posts from GP32x that have gone off the bottom of the screen will have noticed that, somewhat annoyingly, they can't. That's not to say the news posts aren't there - if you know what they mention you can search for them using the box on the left of the main page - but that isn't much use if you just want to generally browse.

Basically, I'm wondering if there's any chance of adding in an older news bit of the site - or just news archive generally - for news browsing e.g. after a long absence. Its one of the few areas where GP32news still has the edge on GP32x.

Or am I just being ridiculously stupid and missing an obvious button?

Thoughts?

Yeah, having a button would be great to view older news. Too bad www.gp32news.com isn't updated as often as before.

www.gp32z.com

I wondered some months ago about that, too... thought that old posts will be deleted, but if you can find them they are still there...
Strange...... HAAAAANNDOOO? ;)

The really bizarre thing is that the old news is still there - search for Snes9xGP using the search box to the right - it goes right back to the first post about rumours of it - but you can't access it without knowing what you're after. Which means its not too much use if you've been away for a month or something...

I concur with this suggestion; I've been away for a long time now and I'd like to see what has been happening since I was gone from the site that I trust the most with news.

brownnoser. :lol: JK I too would like to have a button that shows me older news that was closest to the begining. :)

Back