One Long Thread On Forums?

karl

Still Fresh
hello,
i'm just wondering, how can i view all replies to a thread on the same page as the first post? i find this 'family tree' style of forum really frustrating as i have to click on every single reply individually.

any help would be great!

super-fi

hello,
i'm just wondering, how can i view all replies to a thread on the same page as the first post? i find this 'family tree' style of forum really frustrating as i have to click on every single reply individually.

any help would be great!

super-fi

Shut the F********************** up. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,

any help would be great!

super-fi

why, what's your problem? not had your nappy changed for a few days? :blink:

No one will help me with the Dumpgfx that is all.

hello,

any help would be great!

super-fi

That's because your posts make you sound like an idiot.

Ask your questions with some intelligence, and don't flare off at incident bystanders! No wonder you're not getting any help, D'UH... :p

hello,

any help would be great!

super-fi

So will a KINGMAX GB1 work or do I take a dump in the trash I'm homeless.

That's because your posts make you sound like an idiot.

Ask your questions with some intelligence, and don't flare off at incident bystanders! No wonder you're not getting any help, D'UH... :p

You should realy grow up KOF1994, enjoy your ban.

@super-fi Click on options then select standard under view modes. I hope this helps.

By the way, Outline mode is a 'tree' showing each replies and its responses, standard display all messages in chronological order, but what's Linear? a mix between a tree view, featuring a full post view?

Back