Open For Game Suggestions

The fish game would rule, has anyone ever played Hungry Fish on a Motorola phone? Best packed phone game ever (short of Snake).

I feel like making another game in Fenix for the 2x and wanted to know if any of you had any suggestions as to what type of game it should be. If it is reasonable (not extremely complicated to make) i may take a shot at it.
So...anyone got any ideas?

How about a boulderdash clone. Not too complex and you could make the graphics real awesome, much better than the emulated versions. You could even have the community make levels for you. It is basically a tile based screen with simple movement. That is what I would do if I could do fenix code.

I agree whole hearted, a Boulder Dash clone would be amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
im going for the fish one...

I have no art skills on computers whatsoever so can someone make me some SIMPLE fishes (dont kill yourself on it) :D :D :D :D Please? :)

deepmenace posted on Feb 1 2006 at 07:38 AM said:
gp2xpolarium.

Polarium is COMPLETELY based around touching a touch screen. The others may be kind of a stretch, but I have to say that polarium would be asking too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should use dopefish out of commander keen episode 4, he's the coolest fish ever :D

www.dopefish.com

ive made my own cartoon-ish style fishes with the GIMP and have gotten a demo that proves it can easily be done.

I am debating whether or not to submit it into the contest (its worth a shot, i could use a tv-out cable and sd card).

Back